AFED IN BRIEF
AFED is non-governmental organization.
AFED comprises of both government approved and growing Schools all over Nigeria.
AFED is non-secterian and provides education services for low income families
AFED partners with both Federal and State governments in Nigeria to achieve education for all.
AFED nutures its members educationally through seminars, workshops and economically through loans from banks across the Federation.
AFED operates an open door democratic policy and cares for the education needs of its members and the nation at large
Our vision is to regulate and promote growing private primary and secondary schools with a view to achieving better standard for the populace.
Our mission is to standardize private schools from the grassroots and assist in eradicating illiteracy in our society.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
1. To promote unity, co-operation and friendly atmosphere among members school.
2. To promote creativity in the educational system, guide, motivate, encourage, assist and give technical advice for the development of member schools to meet set standard.
3. To solicit for funds and educational aids and accept same from individuals, government, local and international bodies, groups and organizations for the benefits and improvement of member schools.
4. To promote the progress and mutual co-existence of members and assist where possible in contributing positively to the solid educational well being of the society.
5. To undertake philanthropic activities, particularly to those who are orphans and low income earners in the society. To enhance academic development of diligent children and enhance their productivity as useful members of the society.
6. To provide a forum whereby it shall counsel, stimulate and initiate projects aimed at developing and harnessing the physical, mental, moral and financial resources of members in order to make them useful, prosperous and self reliant in the actualization of our set goals.
7. To cooperate with the existing and would be organizations, groups and individuals whose aims and aspirations are similar to ours.